Battery Saver GO is the best tool app to make your battery saver more, and make it simple to used for every user.
Battery Go Free app helps you to make screen lock so that Pokemon Go game still working behind lock screen and saves Battery.
Battery Saver app allows you to tap a button to lock and black out the screen but keep Pokemon GO running.
Battery Saver For Pokemon GO allows to increase the battery life of your smartphone improving performance without slowing down the game.
How to use Battery Saver :
1. Launch Battery Saver For Pokemon GO Free App and Click on Start Service and an icon will be added to your notification bar automatically.
2. Then click on notification bar icon to lock screen to save battery immediately.
3. For Unlock Battery Saver App, you have two option in Battery Saver for Pokemon GO Free app.
4. Touch to start Screen and other is Pattern draw for start screen in Battery Saver Go.
5. You can also set Unlock method in Battery Saver for Pokemon GO.
Battery Saver For Pokemon GO is a free to used for all the device and do not pay to anything for this best feature of Battery Saver go app.
Thank you downloading this app and if you like it then give us best rating and reviews.
Legal Notes :
Battery Saver for Pokemon Go is NOT associated, affiliated, endorsed, sponsored or approved by ©Niantic (developer of Pokémon Go) or ©Pokémon Company.
Don't press your phone's power button after lock screen service from notification button as that would cause Pokemon GO to stop.
Battery Saver for Pokemon GO is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-04. The program can be installed on Android.
Battery Saver for Pokemon GO (version 6.0) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.